We are a family owned and operated business that does thorough and detailed museum quality restorations.
My Dad, Bernie, was 23 in 1971 when he started an auto body & collision shop. When working on cars and dealing with auto insurance companies became not enjoyable, he had to figure out how best to use his talents and building space. Cars turned into petroliana restorations and much more. Forty-plus years later, our family’s profession brings collectibles and memories back to life. My mom, Marlene, takes care of the office duties, and I do all the prep and paint work. It’s a team effort that goes into our restorations. We take a great deal of pride in our creativity and our work.
A few great reasons to deal directly with the restorer:
- We have a wide variety of what we call diamonds in the rough or future projects in our warehouse that we restore to fit into your theme and tastes.
- We can also take your prized antique and make it new again!
- Everything we paint has a code, so any additional repairs will match, no guessing!
- If you decide to add to your collection, we would love to help out there as well!
- When your project is completed, it will be either blanket shipped and delivered by someone from the Bernie’s gang, or it will be carefully packed into its own personal shipping crate and shipped to your door
When you work with us, you know you’re dealing with an established professional who will make your collectible into a timeless treasure.
We hope you enjoy our site and we look forward to doing a project with you in the future.
Thanks a lot!
Bernie, Marlene, & Jason